18K White Gold "Swan" Imperial Jadeite Jade Cabochon Necklace with Diamonds
- 18k rose gold (Au750)
- Natural Burmese imperial Jadeite Jade
- Natural Diamond
- Unique, one-of-a-kind setting
- TW: 2.83 g
T Weight: 2.83 g
J Weight J: 2.954 ct
Material: 18k White Gold
Primary Stone Cut: Oval cabochon
Diamond Clarity & Weight: SI, W:0.062 ct
Diamond Color: H-G
Chain Length: 16-18 In ( Adjustable )
Necklace Pendant Dimensions(LWH): 26.4 mm * 15.5 mm * 7.1 mm.
Chain Style: 18 k rose solid Rolo gold chain W 1.910 g
Primary Stone Type: Genuine Imperial Jadeite
Primary stone color: Imperial Green
* RealJade Co.® QUALITY — Treat yourself to the luxury of RealJade Co.®'s fine genuine jadeite and nephrite jade jewelry.
whether your selection is made of 14 kt gold, 18 kt gold, or gorgeous sterling silver, our jewelry always makes a lasting statement.
* GUARANTEED--All our jade jewelry is made using only the finest quality genuine Jade. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---This unique & authentic jade jewelry comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* Learn More---https://www.RealJade Co.®.com/blogs/jade-education