30-day Hassle-free returns. | Enjoy free complimentary shipping.
* DETAILS--- Dark Green Genuine Burmese Jadeite Jade Bangle Bracelet. All RealJade's Jade Bangles are guaranteed to be untreated. This particular bangle is a very unique color! The jade texture is relatively fine with an even dark green color throughout. The texture is smooth and fine. With little cloudy spots. The dark green color is truly mesmerizing. The Classic half-round style bracelet is comfortable. It's very luxurious, high-quality, and affordable. It's a high-quality gift for yourself or your love..
|Approx. TW:||55.72 g|
|Approx. Thickness:||8.6 mm|
|Material:||Genuine Burmese Black Jadeite Jade|
|Approx. Width||12.63 mm|
|Style:||Princess Half Round|
|Approx Circumference:||6.8 in|
* GUARANTEED--All our jade jewelry is made using only the finest quality genuine jade. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.
* IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR — With the timeless simplistic design, in the office or out with the girls.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---This unique bangle comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* LEARN MORE-- https://www.RealJade.com/blogs/jade-education