30-day Hassle-free returns. | Enjoy free complimentary shipping.
* DETAILS--- This natural Burmese Jadeite bangle is a beautiful light green color all throughout. The texture is very even throughout the bangle, translucent under stronger light. Characterized by a small brown patch on the bangle. Very minimal natural stone lines, the size is 57mm which is good for smaller wrists. The width is not too wide, the bangle does have a slim, simple elegant look to it. Very good for daily wear. Jadeite jade is a tough stone, the hardness is 6.5-7 on the Mohs hardness scale, just a little bit under sapphire/rubies (corundum). Making jade a perfect stone for a daily wear bangle.
Feel free to reach out to us if you would like more pictures/ videos.
|Material:||Genuine Burmese Jadeite Jade|
|Style:||Princess Half Round|
* GUARANTEED--All our jade jewelry is made using only the finest quality genuine jade. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.
* IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR — With the timeless simplistic design, in the office or out with the girls.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---This unique bangle comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* LEARN MORE-- https://www.baikalla.com/blogs/jade-education