Free 2-5 days shipping | BFCM SALE"THANKS15" for Extra 15% OFF
* ORIGINAL DESIGN --- Inspired by the natural beauty of genuine Burmese Ice Jadeite. The rich, beautifully translucent, stunning green color is found on no other stone. This one-of-a-kind engagement ring combines the natural beauty of the extremely rare gem with everyday luxury. Exquisite designs add details to admire and uniqueness to your everyday memento.
- 18k Rose Gold (Au750)
- Natural Ice Jadeite Jade
- Total Weight: 2.2 g
- Natural, SI1/H color Diamond.
This ring features a stunning oval imperial Jadeite cabochon and an ice jadeite cabochon stone. Stunning combination. Color is photographed exactly to the actual stone, it's slightly included with natural inclusions. The design is simplistic yet elegant. The ring is very exquisite with diamonds.
RealJade Co.® artisans are dedicated to combining beautiful gemstones with modern-day luxury. The essence of this 3.070 ct ice jadeite is unleashed by the strikingly brilliant diamonds and the simplistic yet intricated setting design that keeps the originality of the rare gem.
IDEAL PRESENT: Order the RealJade Co.® jade ring for yourself or as a thoughtful present for a friend or loved one and you can be sure to win their appreciation! Whether on their birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or other special occasions, this ring will be a hit!
NOTE: If a size you would like is not available. You can still order and for all sizes, will take up to 2 weeks to ship out. Please contact us for more details.
Total Weight: 2.2 g
Shoulder Width: Approx. 1.41 mm
Top Height: Approx. 4.26 mm
Shank Base Width: Approx. 1.75 mm
Shank Base Thickness: Approx. 1.1 mm
Material: 18 k Solid Rose Gold (AU 750)
Surface Finish: Polished
Primary Stone Shape: Cabochon
Primary Stone Size: 7.3 mm x 6.1 mm,
Primary Stone Weight: TW: 1.46 ct
Ring Back Design: open back
Approx. Top Dimensions: 22.75 *19.03 *7.64 mm
Primary Stone Type: Genuine Burmese Ice & Imperial Jadeite Jade
Secondary Stone Type: Genuine Ruby AA
Secondary Stone Weight: 0.023 ct
* JADE CULTURE---Genuine Jade has been a symbol of luck, wealth, health, and protection in many Asian cultures for a very long time. Across the world, many cultures have treasured this
gemstone for centuries because it is believed to bring the wearer wealth and good fortune. Also, as investments and inheritance for generations to come.
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or NO photo editing
software is used. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWLERY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.